Monday, February 16, 2009

Darwin Award nominees (Malaysia)

The Star: Fisherman dies, four others warded after eating puffer fish
>>DUNGUN: A fisherman died in mid-sea after having puffer fish for lunch on Saturday while four others have been warded for food poisoning at the hospital here.<<

Never mind that puffer fish are the second most poisonous vertebrate in the world, and it takes years to become a licenced Fugu chef!

The Darwin Award, in case you don't know, is given to people who "do a service to humanity by removing themselves from the gene pool."

No comments: